Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bridal Shower Gift

A cousin is getting married soon and although I was unable to attend her bridal shower, I did want to send a gift.  She registered for towels - nice and practical - but I thought I'd jazz them up a little.  Her wedding colors are navy blue and white, with just a splash of silver.  I bought nice navy towels and embellished them with a little white and silver ribbon.




Not too fancy, just a little personalized and fun!  



No comments:

Post a Comment