Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Another Notebook Organizer



I made another notebook organizer for a gift exchange over the holidays.  (I have two other smaller things to share as well but one of our holiday parties got postponed so I can't blog about those gifts yet!)

This is notebook organizer number three for me - here are links to versions one and two.

They sew up quickly and are fun and useful.  I don't have a pattern per se, I just measure the notepad and go from there.   This one I closed with a ribbon that wraps around and ties (the ribbon is stitched down at the center back and the edge of the back).


The inside has a couple of pockets and a prettied up notepad.  





Here's a side view when its tied shut.  




Practical and pretty.  
Now I need to stop making them for gifts and make one for myself!  :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment