Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Gift #2 - Block Set

Here is what I have made for the second of three baby gifts for this spring.  








The bigger block is roughly 7'' square and the smaller one 3.5''.  The smaller one has a detachable velcro loop so it can hang from a carseat handle or stroller, etc.  The large cube has a jingle bell in it for extra fun.  There are ric-rac or ribbon loops sticking out from the seams for fun 'handles' or tassles to play with.  I picked out some adorable bright fat quarters from the quilt shop and thankfully have enough leftovers to save and make something else with!

No comments:

Post a Comment