Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Two quick gifts

Here are two quick gifts for mom-friends:

A pincushion...



and a little cosmetic bag...




I'm thinking about using the pincushion pattern to jazz up our couch pillows.  The pink triangles are folded and stitched on top of the black and white for a dimensional touch.  I used the pincushion to figure out the sizes of squares to cut.  I think it will work for the pillows.  In quieter colors, of course...  :)  


Not sure whats up next on the sewing plate.  I have a quilt to design for another friend, and also want to try and make myself some summery dresses for church.  We'll see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment