Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Apron for Mom

Here is another Christmas gift.  My mom is starting up a personal chef/catering gig and I thought she could use a fresh new apron.





I found the fabric at a quilt store while looking for something else and it just jumped into my cart.  I knew Mom would like it.  

The camera makes it a little too 'olivey' green - its a bit different/brighter in person.  I used a Terry Atkinson pattern I have used before and that works well.  

All for now - this one's a quickie post.  Drafting and Christmas dresses coming up next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment