Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Blankets

Plenty of sewing going on here... just not much time to write about it. :)

I made these last week to be donated.  My moms group has adopted a family from the pregnancy resource center this year.  Its a single mom with four little kids in need of a little extra help at Christmas.    Other moms in the group are buying gifts for the mom and the kids so I thought I would make the kids cozy blankets, with their initials on them for a little more personalization.

Three boys and one girl - cars, frogs, fairies, and plaid.  It was fun to pick out brand new fresh flannel and they are super snuggly.  Hope they like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment