Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gaudy Scarves

Remember this scarf?

Well, the girls wanted their own and I let them pick out the yarn.

Someday they'll grow out of gaudy pink and purple, right?  :)






And, yes, I did three scarves for two girls.  
'Cause I know one will always be wet, dirty, left in a school locker, etc...

UPDATE:  I have since learned that you're suppose to block knitting things.  I wondered why the scarves were so twirly...

No comments:

Post a Comment