Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More Doll Dresses...

It is time to catch up on posting my sewing projects...

The first projects to report on are two quick doll dresses.  I didn't officially open up the Doll Clothes Factory, I just whipped up these two on request to match the girl's easter dresses.  The patterns are from Nancy's book and they stitched up very nicely as usual.

Pink eyelet for Samantha:  
 (funny how human-scaled eyelet looks more like swiss cheese on a doll-size dress)  



Gold for Molly:  


No comments:

Post a Comment