Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Apron Number 7

This is the seventh apron I've made this year.  Two housewarming gifts, two bridal shower gifts, and three teacher gifts.  They make great presents - useful, unique in that not everyone has handmade aprons laying around their kitchens, easy to personalize, and quick to sew.



Not much new to say about this one - same old pattern for the basic size, my own embellishments.   This bright fabric came from Hobby Lobby.  The recipient is a cheerful person so hopefully she will enjoy a bright and cheery apron.







This one will be delivered this week to the new house with a plate of tasty fresh muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment