Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Camper Themed Tote Bag

This personalized tote bag went to my mom for Mothers Day.  



No, her name is not Ursula.  :)  My parents like to name their inanimate objects like cars, computers, etc and their pull behind camper's name is Ursula.  

It is made from sturdy denim and lined in cotton so its nice and durable for use in the camper.  





I traced the camper motif from an online coloring page and hand embroidered it in yellow floss.  These pictures got a little washed out but the yellow floss looks nice on the dark blue denim. 




Mom liked it and I'm sure it will get lots of use toting things around campgrounds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment