Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Fundraiser Donations

'Tis the season for end-of-school fundraisers and this year is no exception.  Nothing exciting or fancy this year for us - our classroom's themed baskets were 'popcorn' and 'money tree'.  Popcorn?  Money?  Really?  In previous years we've done 'outdoor fun' or 'wizardry' or other things that I thought were more fun to sew for.  Oh well.  I decided on reusable snack bags for the popcorn basket and two little coin purses for the money tree basket.  




One afternoon of easy sewing - boom - donations done.  Maybe next year's themes will be more interesting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment