Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Teacher Gift - Personalized Stationary Portfolio

This is my favorite teacher gift of the year.  Its for my favorite teacher, is full of stationary supplies which I have a soft spot for, and is pink and grey.  What more could you ask for?

I've made stationary portfolios before (here and here)  and they are fun to make and always well received.  As long as you gift them to someone who appreciates paper and pen and isn't a nose-stuck-in-a-cellphone all the time kind of person, that is.  :)


This one opens with a ribbon tie...


(back view, the ribbon is stitched down on the back)



...has lots of pockets inside for goodies...




... and is loaded with an assortment of papers, envelopes, stamps, a pen, etc.  

This teacher loves sending her kids notes so accompanying this portfolio will be a pile of fun notecards to replenish her stash and some personalized pads of paper (you know... from the desk of Mrs. So and So).  







I can't resist personalizing handmade gifts...



There you have it - a lovely pink and grey personalized stationary portfolio!  

It was so much fun to sew and to gift.  
We gave it to her yesterday and she loved it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment