Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pink Paris Bags - Tote Bag and Coin Purse

The tote bag fetish continues...

Leah received a homemade art bag a while ago.  I am happy to report that she uses it all the time and keeps lots of 'special' stuff in it.  Now it's Grace's turn to be toting a sketchbook and coloring materials around the house so she requested her own art bag.  

Hers, of course, must be pink.



Nothing too fancy, unless you count the pocket fabric with sparkly Eiffel towers on it.  :)  

Here it is, empty first, and then with her current stash of notebooks and papers.  



She also doesn't have a decent coin purse so I made one to match.  


Just large enough for a library card and some ice cream money.  :)  




I made the coin purse with d-rings on the sides because she already has a sturdy pink removable strap for her water bottle carrier.  She can pick and choose, or carry both the water bottle and the coin purse on one strap.  





Strap it on, hop on her pink and white bike (and there's a 99% chance she's wearing pink clothes), and she's good to go for summer errands!  








No comments:

Post a Comment