Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Quickie Baby Blanket

We were invited to an impromptu baby shower last week for a work colleague.  

I whipped up this fast blanket - just two layers of super soft minkee fleece.  





One larger sized (40'' by 50'' I think) stroller/cuddly blanket plus a little (12'' by 18'' or so) ribbon tag blanket to go with it. 



They know they are having a boy so I thought these colors were nice.  




I'd choose to spend an hour or so in the sewing room making a gift over shopping any day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment