Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Elephant Wrapping Paper

Finding I was completely out of suitable wrapping paper, it seemed easier to whip up a drawstring bag than to run to the store for baby-themed wrapping paper.  


So, wha-lah!  A little tote for the mom to be (or siblings) to carry around whatever they'd like after the elephant is revealed...


Made from the leftover Eric Carle fabric with a shoelace as a drawstring.  As Leah's teacher would say..."Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezee!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment