Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Elephant

And isn't this little guy just too cute?!


He'll be used for a baby gift - I've got three friends having babies this spring.


Its a Heather Bailey pattern.  Its supposed to be a 4 inch pincushion, but I copied it at 200% so its roughly eight inches tall.  I handstitched it all using a sturdy backstitch.  It took a while, but I wanted it to hold together well.  The pattern is well done and easy to follow.  There is a turtle pattern too that I might just have to try - maybe the next baby gift?





No comments:

Post a Comment