Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

This isn't sewing, but its crafty so I'll add it anyway.  


Leah and I decorated/glazed these items at a local paint-your-own pottery place.  Super fun and I think they turned out adorable!  



Leah's 'treasure box'


One side of the snack bowls


And the back side

I could see this place becoming very addicting!  
It would be great anytime you need a personalized gift.

1 comment:

  1. It's super, Anne! Color is great and the layout and all. Keep posting. People will like it if you share with friends and family.
    (Red is my favorite color!)

    ReplyDelete