Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Blankie Bears from Abby Glassenberg (Catching Up #6)

Catching Up Post #6

Blankie Bears from Abby Glassenberg

These two little guys were a quick and fun sew for me in March.  I had just finished working on a big show at the costume shop that involved lots of challenging-to-sew fabrics so I needed something quick and easy and fast to 'cleanse the palette', so to speak.   They came together quickly, were fun to work on, and will probably be donated to our local pregnancy resource center.  (We need more stuffed animals around here like we need a hole in the head.)  


The pattern is well done and is available here.  I think my heads came out a little wonky and uneven but thats probably user error and not an issue with the pattern.  






No comments:

Post a Comment