Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Little Purple Handbag

I love to make bags and this is the second time this summer I was asked to make one on commission for someone.

A few years ago I made this one for a little girl and now, apparently, her friend needs one as well.  I am more than happy to oblige.



I used the same pattern, and it came together just as easily.  I tried the two-strap version this time just for fun.



Hand embroidered name tag, which was then machine stitched onto the bag







What little girl wouldn't want to play with a purse this cute?!

P.S.  I really must do a better job of pressing/getting rumples out before taking pictures... this one looks like its just been run over by something... its not that bad in real life, I promise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment