Welcome to Anne's sewing blog!

I started this blog in 2012 in an attempt to keep better track of all the little things I make. I have found it fun to 'catalog' what I make so I'll continue to post my finished projects as they appear.

Its mostly for my personal use, but also gives me a way to share cute stuff with my craft-oriented friends and family. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Toy Sleeping Bags

To make a long story short, Leah decided it was Dolly's birthday and that she needed a present.  After discussing ideas for doll dresses or doll quilts, I suggested a doll sleeping bag.  Both girls play 'camping' or make 'snuggle spots' in their sleeping bags around the house all the time.  Leah thought it was great and -viola - one hour later both Dolly and Meow have sleeping bags.  Cute, huh?  Not bad for an hour on a lazy Saturday morning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment